Terms and Conditions
- Terms By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
- Use License
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by European Antiques Ltd at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- Disclaimer The materials on European Antiques Ltd’s web site are provided “as is”. European Antiques Ltd makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, European Antiques Ltd does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- Limitations In no event shall European Antiques Ltd or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on European Antiques Ltd’s Internet site, even if European Antiques Ltd or a European Antiques Ltd authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
- Revisions and Errata The materials appearing on Orc European Antiques Ltd’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. European Antiques Ltd does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. European Antiques Ltd may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. European Antiques Ltd does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
- Links European Antiques Design Ltd has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by European Antiques Ltd of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
- Governing Law Any claim relating to European Antiques Ltd’s website shall be governed by the laws of New Zealand without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us (namely newsletter notifications of new product arrivals and promotions) and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes. Personal information can be requested for removal by email to European Antiques at firstname.lastname@example.org at any time or via the unsubscribe option at the bottom of newsletter communications.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- Personal data obtained is via voluntary email sign up through Mailchimp including your name and email address or by personal invitation at the premises of European Antiques when visiting on appointment. Customer information on the Mailchimp platform is accessed only by the owner and marketing officer of European Antiques.
- We don’t use personal information to make automated decisions.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information. To submit a user access request, also known as a Subject Access Request (or SAR), please send an email to email@example.com . European Antiques will provide the following information free of charge:
- What personal information pertaining to the user is being processed
- Why this information is being processed
- Who has access to this personal information about the user
- How this personal information is being used in automated decisions
- We will not collect or process any sensitive data unless we are required to by law such as in the event of a court case.
- Race or ethnic origin
- Political opinions
- Religious or philosophical beliefs
- Trade union memberships
- Genetic or biometric data
- Health or mortality
- Sex life or sexual orientation
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Contact & Address Information:
For efficient communication please email us directly:
Or contact us:
Phone +64 (09) 360 9858 Mobile 027 414 0081
European Antiques & Furnishings Ltd
21 Ariki Street